Official story from Wikipedia (11/1/17):
On the night of October 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 546 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired hundreds of rifle rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. About an hour after Paddock fired his last shot into the crowd, he was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. His motive is unknown.
The incident is the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in the United States. The shooting reignited the debate about gun laws in the U.S. with attention focused on bump fire stocks, which Paddock used to allow his semi-automatic rifles to fire at a rate similar to that of a fully automatic weapon.
There have been several changes in the official account and timeline of Paddock’s shooting of hotel security guard Campos. Police officials described these adjustments as “minute changes” that are common in complex investigations.
In a first statement about the incident, police officials inaccurately reported that Campos arrived on the scene after Paddock began firing into the crowd. In a second statement, police officials reported, again inaccurately, that Campos was shot six minutes before Paddock began firing into the crowd. That report had been based on a 9:59 p.m. notation in a hotel security log, which in a third statement was determined to have been the time when Campos encountered the barricaded door.
Sheriff Lombardo dismissed allegations that the changing timeline is the result of some kind of conspiracy between the police department, the FBI, and MGM Resorts International saying “Nobody is attempting to hide anything in reference to this investigation. The dynamics and the size of this investigation requires us to go through voluminous amounts of information in order to draw an accurate picture.”
An October 2017 article in The Wall Street Journal referencing the shooting stated, “After searches on YouTube about the mass shooting this month in Las Vegas surfaced videos peddling conspiracy theories, the site said it was tweaking its search algorithm to promote more authoritative news sources.”
Well, of course, Google-owned YouTube changed their algorithm to hide the truth, just like Google does. As you will see below, evidence clearly shows multiple shooters, helicopters hoovering and turning off their transponders, lies and cover-ups about Paddock, and many other anomalies. After months of corporate-infused spin by MGM Resorts and outright lies from officials in the FBI and the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, federal agents and intelligence officials finally began spilling the beans about what really happened on and before the Oct. 1 massacre.
“It’s a movie script that was written after the shooting to rewrite what really happened,” one FBI agent said. “The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about. If we do and get caught, we get fired and probably charged (criminally).”
Let’s check out some of the “minute changes” in the official story by the FBI and police as well as evidence of suspicious activity that has gone unmentioned. Everything from:
- First, here is what the anonymous federal agents and intelligence officials (quoted above) revealed via TruePundit.com:
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.
- When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
- The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
- When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.
- When intelligence officials approached the FBI and LVMPD with external evidence that Paddock was only one member of an organized terror cell — which included as many as five gunman who planned to fire from the Mandalay Bay suite — the compelling evidence was covered up. Never pursued.
- When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence that Paddock’s death was not a suicide, the intelligence was never pursued by the FBI and LVMPD. FBI sources said Paddock suffered two gunshots. His autopsy report only details a single bullet to the head. FBI sources maintain Paddock’s autopsy was doctored and is a fraud.
- When an ISIS-linked “businessman” from Turkey was pinpointed in the investigation — and found to be residing near Las Vegas at the time of the shooting — FBI agents were not instructed to follow up and pursue intelligence leads showing possible links to the massacre.
- FBI and intelligence officials believe Paddock and associates chose to strike the Las Vegas country music concert with over 22,000 people because they likely supported President Trump. FBI agents said they were instructed to keep that key motive quiet too.
- When MGM refused to share cctv footage from Mandalay Bay, FBI agents were threatened by superiors that any whistle blowers divulging such revelations to the media would lose their jobs. The FBI still has never been provided all the camera footage from the Mandalay Bay, FBI agents said.
- When FBI agents and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives informed FBI bosses that Paddock didn’t start buying dozens of guns until after Trump’s election, they were told to keep that fact quiet and shrouded.
- When FBI agents followed up on an ABC News report that Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines shortly before the rampage they confirmed the report was untrue. Instead of disputing it, FBI bosses embraced the false story, saying it helped build the narrative the Bureau was constructing about Paddock. FBI agents believe the story was planted with ABC by their superiors.
- The lone nut shooter narrative in spite of police scanners, eyewitness testimonies, video sound and visual evidence of multiple shooters,
- Who was the Girl at the Concert Claiming that “Everyone at the concert was going to die tonight” 45 Minutes Prior to the Shooting?
- A LV shooting witness was reportedly warned that everyone at the Route 91 music festival was “going to die” 45 minutes before the attack near the Mandalay Bay hotel. “You’re all going to Die” she exclaimed several times before getting escorted out by security.
- The date when Paddock actually checked in to the hotel was a lie [Sept 25th (actual) v. the 28th (claimed)],
- Although authorities assert that Paddock checked into the Mandalay Bay on September 28th, investigative journalist Laura Loomer learned from Mandalay Bay employees that he had actually checked in on September 25th.
- And later confirmed with a hotel valet ticket that clearly reference his name, room number, and a Sep.25 date
- This would confirm another employees Facebook post that he served Paddock and a guest on September 27th at the hotel. He posted a receipt to confirm.
- The MGM would delete all information regarding Steve Paddock’s stay from their database after the above information was leaked, but the story wasn’t allowed to die under the misinformation campaign. See this video where Laura Loomer asks the question to the Sheriff.
- INTELLIHUB reported on January 28th, 2018 that “Based on information contained in the 81-page Force Investigation Team Report, the alleged gunman of the 1 October massacre Stephen Paddock requested a Vista Suite located on a non-specified floor in the southeast wing of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino before he was internally reassigned, later placed, into room 32-135 against his initial request.“ This is strong evidence he was set up as the patsy as the room he had and requested to keep gave him no tactical advantage of the festival.
- Paddock was able to gain access to the freight elevator as another ‘high-roller comp’ according to MSM. The news broke following an interview with casino, hotel and resort billionaire Steve Wynn who was describing some insider trade talk about the Mandalay Bay Massacre. During the interview Wynn inadvertently mentioned shooter Stephen Paddock using the “service elevators” and how Wynn’s internal security measures would never allow that to happen.
- Paddock’s room and an adjacent room had broken out windows, one overlooking the concert and the other apparently overlooking a 43,000-barrel fuel tank east of the Mandalay Bay and near the concert sight. This theory was debunked by an investigative journalist who calls himself Nick_Faldo on Twitter (now banned for life from all MGM propertties) who showed shots were possible from only a single window of his suite to both the concert venue and the fuel tank. Two rifle rounds struck the large fuel tank, just east of Mandalay Bay, the McCarran airport told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The police also found incendiary bullets in Paddock’s room that might have been used to ignite the tank.
- Why did Paddock have a computer in his room that didn’t even have a hard drive in it? And why did it take investigators almost a month to release this information?
- His brother was arrested for child porn later in the month of the shooting. Was this part of the investigation or possibly a setup? Child porn was later found on Stephen Paddock’s computer. Were they involved in child sex trafficking or was this an attempt to paint the patsy as a disgusting individual? Both brothers are also linked to the Bohemian Grove.
- The Washington Post dug further into Paddock’s relationship with Marilou Danley, but she doesn’t seem to be involved.
- Did Paddock Really Commit Suicide? Infowars reported that: “The Las Vegas shooter didn’t commit suicide as the mainstream media is reporting, but was killed by a FBI hostage rescue team who also found Antifa literature in his hotel room, according to a source linked to the team.”
- What caused a Metropolitan Police Department officer to ‘accidentally’ discharged his weapon inside the Mandalay Bay gunman’s suite the night of the Oct. 1 shooting – during the investigation? They claim they’re not sure how many shots were actually ‘accidentally’ fired. Perhaps that is why Paddock’s death photo has 2 pools of blood, and casings spinkled around his body – even on top of his blood.
Was the ‘hero’ security guard Jesus Campos actually involved?
- After ‘hero’ security guard Jesus Campos was shot he reportedly called down to his superiors, but for some reason nobody called the police. Additionally, security staffers didn’t call police when a Mandalay Bay maintenance engineer Stephen Schuck called down to tell them Paddock was firing at him. ‘Call the police, someone is firing a gun up here. Someone is firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway, he can be heard saying on new audio tapes released by the hotel on Wednesday. (DailyMail)
- His name was ‘scrubbed’ from the Workday software database at Mandalay Bay on 10/10 [contains all previous employees to date], and the ‘hero’s’ home is being guarded by private security;
- He is not in any Nevada security database – a requirement for all security guards in NV;
- after the news broke that he was shot at least 6 minutes before, not after the shooting began, he was reported missing. It turns out that Campos fled to Mexico exactly 1 week after the shooting. In the following linked video, Tucker Carlson is given misinformation by David Dickey, head of Campos Union, – information that can’t be true according to a 15 year Las Vegas security guard whistleblower.
- He missed a Hannity interview and 4 other interviews that were arranged on October 13th. He had done one previous interview with Hollywood puppet Ellen DeGeneres who has MGM ties.
- His family said they were not allowed to talk about anything when independent reporter, Laura Loomer visited his home, and a private security company (‘On Scene’ whose business license had expired 9 months earlier and was listed with a virtual address that didn’t exist – typical of black ops) was guarding the home; he also just bought a new expensive corvette, not typical of someone with his salary. These and other Campos inconsistencies (including drastic appearance differences from photos only 1 week prior) can be found at TheNewNationalist.net.
- Shootings occurred at hotels near the Mandalay Bay (Bellagio, Ceasar’s Palace, the Tropicana (& see here), Planet Hollywood, Hooters, and outside the NYNY were also reported by eyewitnesses) but that are not possible from Paddock’s hotel room,
- On Oct 11th, workers at the Route 91 festival received their phones and laptops back from the FBI only to find that all messages and videos had been wiped clean from the whole weekend.
- As more and more evidence came out confirming a conspiracy and unraveling the official narrative, the mainstream media went silent on the most deadly attack in America since 9/11.
- Who was Paddock with? There’s evidence of a meal for 2 identifying Paddock and someone else on Sept 27th, someone used his hotel key when his car was gone, and a cell phone charger not matching any known phone that Paddock owned was in his hotel room. Technology experts noting that this type of charger is used to charge a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 Non-rechargeable Thin Cell Battery used in various communication devices by both US Special Forces and CIA forces.
- Several Helicopters were in the air in and around the concert before the massacre with suspicious activity according to FAA flight records:
- Flight records indicate that three Airbus EC130 helicopters registered to Mustang Leasing LLC (N-numbers N854MH, N848MH, and N858MH) departed from the vicinity of 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd between 9:40 and 9:41 p.m. on Oct. 1. After their departure, the three choppers flew to the north through the city in a tight line formation before circling back to the south where they abruptly stopped and hovered directly over the Mandalay Bay/Delano property 7-minutes later before all three aircraft transponders went dark right at 9:50 p.m., just 15-minutes before the shooting started.
- FAA radar signatures show suspicious activity occurring over the southwest rooftop of the Delano Hotel (connected to the Mandalay Bay with parking structure and inner hallways) just minutes after the shooting. Even more disturbing is the fact that the aircraft’s transponder was transmitting the call sign “SWA4119” which is registered to a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-7H4 passenger jet and the transponder went dark (invisible) before leaving the hovered position above the Delano LV hotel.
- After EXFIL, the mystery helicopter (previously masked as “SWA4119”) departed to the west where it looks like it may have met up with a pack of seven other choppers, all of which are currently registered to Mustang Leasing LLC. All seven had departed from the vicinity of 6075 S Las Vegas Blvd, just minutes before, at 10:12 p.m., again, as if it was all part of a highly coordinated plan.
- Flashes can be seen emitting from the exact spot the Mustang Leasing LLC choppers N854MH, N848MH, and N858MH were captured on radar hovering just 10-minutes prior to the shooting when their transponders all simultaneously stopped transmitting.
- Air traffic control audio recordings from the night of the Oct. 1 massacre reveal that there were indeed “active shooters on the airport property” just 1000 yards away from the venue where 58 people were reportedly shot to death proving Stephen Paddock didn’t act alone – if he acted at all.
- Political strategist and co-founder of “The New Right” Mike Tokes released a portion of the tower audio on his twitter feed early the morning of Oct 28th. “Air traffic control tapes on the night of the Las Vegas shooting: “There’s active shooters on the runway. They’re on the airport property” LAS Tower: “Shutting down may not be a good idea. There’s active shooters on the runway. The nineteens are closed, we are in the process of trying to round them up. They are on the property.“The audio proves without a shadow of a doubt that the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s official story is a lie. Simply put, there were many shooters, as Intellihub has already documented in numerous articles and detailed timelines.
- In an eyewitness report (published on YouTube by Time Magazine), Kelly Moore, one of the survivors of the October 1st Harvest Music Festival massacre, clearly points to helicopters possibly being used. “I almost felt like there was a helicopter above us shooting,” Moore explained. “It was so bizarre like a war sound.”
- Moreover, a caller from the intel community leaked information about the presence of the Saudi Arabian-based company named ETS Risk Management which the caller said was “on the ground” the night of the shooting. Several days later, that caller, a man by the name of Zach, was rounded up by the FBI in Florida.
- Did MGM owner, James Murren, have foreknowledge or was it a coincidence he sold hundreds of thousands of dollars in stock prior to the massacre. Over 80% 3 weeks prior!, Hmmm?
- How about George Soros? On Aug 14th, Soros shorted $42 Million of Las Vegas MGM stocks right before the attack (ie. he bet $42 million that their stock price would crash) Analysts estimate this yielded Soros a profit of $73 million.
- Nellis Air Force Base had a Red Flag War Games Combat Training (Aug 14-25), with the Royal Saudi Air Force 10th Squadron in participation. They stayed at the SLS hotel from August 5 through August 28 booking the entire west wing. Was this related since Saudi is involved in so many false flag events?
- 2 Days before the massacre, 30 FBI agents checked into the Mandalay hotel. Was Paddock part of an FBI sting operation that went bad as theorized by Charles Walton?
- Two FBI agents were captured on film working inside of Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino room 32-132 on the night of the 1 October massacre after the gunfire subsided but what were they doing there? It is currently unknown what two FBI agents were doing inside room 32-132 when the crime scene reportedly only encompasses rooms 32-134, 32-135, and the hallway but one can only speculate.
- On Oct 6th, a man was arrested for a bomb threat. The arrest report of Paul Joseph Fister Jr., 45, said that he told a box office attendant he was going to “blow up this place like the guy that blew up the festival at Mandalay Bay,” but was immediately released by Las Vegas police—and whom SVR intelligence analysts identified as being Tom Fister—who is one of America’s most elite marksman belonging to the 5th best gun club in America known as Ontelaunee Rod & Gun Club—and who aside from his coaching a winning shooting team competition in Colorado this past May, was in Las Vegas when this massacre occurred to attend the 2017 Surefire World Multigun Championship held between 30 Sept-1 Oct where hundreds of the most elite military snipers in the world were gathered—and, as usual, both “Paul Joseph Fister Jr.” and “Tom Fister” having had all of their social media accounts scrubbed from the internet by the CIA.
- As a more important issue of non-transparency and cover-up, the Clark County Coroner’s report predictably told us nothing about the bullets that were found in the bodies—neither the number nor caliber. That’s telling because a shooting autopsy will always have that information. Police usually follow up with a trace of the bullet to match the weapon used. These glaring omissions are meant to hide the fact that different bullet calibers were found and that none of the bullets probably would match the weapons found in Paddock’s room. There were only a handful of spent cartridges in his room, so he couldn’t have been the only shooter even if he was involved. (Joel Skousen – World Affairs Brief)
According to Zerohedge.com, The Coroner’s office also told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the autopsy report of Stephen Paddock wouldn’t be released until it was “finalized.” “The coroner’s office has fought to keep autopsy reports confidential,” according to the the Review-Journal. It’s difficult to imagine what component of the autopsy could, at this point, be left unfinished; after all, Paddock’s body was destroyed weeks ago [unless they were trying to cover something up].
- Other possible foreknowledge? 4Chan User “John” predicts Vegas Terror Attack. “John” said part of the reason would be to add security to hotels and benefit Michael Chertoff who also greatly benefitted from 9/11 and was an insider for that false flag.
- Was there a Saudi Connection to the Las Vegas shooting? (Alex Jones breaks it down with retired Military Intelligence Officer.
- Saudi deep state controlled ETS Global Risk Management was in LV the weekend and Sunday night of the shooting and has a history of shady dealings
This was a tragic event for all of America and the world, but especially for those in attendance at the Route 91 Country Music Festival on this horrific night of October 1st. I extend respect and gratitude for the many heroes who unselfishly and courageously put themselves in harms way to protect and save those whom they could. Reading and hearing many of the victims stories, one lying helpless while strong men passed him by only to have 2 small women drag him to safety, reminds me that the measure of a person’s heart and courage is what truly makes them great. God bless them and all of the victims and their families.
Unfortunately, as many of the aforementioned already know, everything didn’t go as the mainstream media is saying it did, and the videos, testimonies, and evidence point to Steve Paddock having help from some others and that fact is getting covered up like many similar events in the past.
More on Steve Paddock
Steve Paddock was a 64 year-old multi-millionaire who began his career as an accountant and apparently made most of his money when he and his brother sold their real estate business. Eric Paddock said that his brother pocketed roughly $2 million a few years ago when they sold off the real estate business they ran together. “He’s a multimillionaire,” Eric said, according to New York. “He helped me become affluent, he made me wealthy.” What’s wrong with this story is that Paddock only shows as owning 4 homes in his life and most are moderate at best. Not the making of millions with $200-400,000 homes – particularly if you’re splitting that with your brother.
He owned a home in Mesquite, NV (an hour from Vegas) and Reno, NV (about 350 miles from Vegas) that was oddly broken into over the weekend of the shooting, and also owned a couple of small airplanes. He was the son of Benjamin Hoskins Paddock, a bank robber who was on the FBI’s ten most wanted list until 1977.
He was worth more than $2 million, relatives said. Before retiring, he made a small fortune from real estate deals and a business that he and Eric Paddock sold off. He traveled a lot and had millions of free airline miles. As a retiree, he had no children and plenty of money to play with. So he took up gambling. (Washington Post) This creates suspicion because casinos are a known front for laundering money (See here, here, here, and here). Also, Paddock showed a $5 million income in 2015 from mostly gambling and much of Paddock’s money appears to have been spent in casinos. NBC News reported that Paddock often gambled at least $10,000 a day in Las Vegas casinos, and sometimes upwards of $30,000 per day. He reportedly gambled a total of at least $160,000 at Vegas casinos in the weeks before the mass shooting. It’s unclear how much he won or lost over this time span. (Time)
If he’s profiting in the millions, he’s either really lucky or really cheating and casinos don’t like or comp either, but Paddock was 100% comped his hotel suite at the Mandalay Bay. What’s more likely, particularly with all of the inconsistencies surrounding him and the shooting, is that he was assisting the deep state in laundering illegal drug or weapons trafficking money, or possibly both. He had multiple houses, traveled throughout Asia and the middle East, had multiple foreign girlfriends, and lived a very lavish lifestyle. He had been recognized by gun shop owners as the purchaser of multiple semi-auto rifles, thousands of rounds of ammo, and an attempt to buy tracers. All signs seem to point to him being a weapons runner.
The last time Eric Paddock heard from his brother, Stephen Paddock had texted to find out how their 90-year-old mother was doing. It was mid-September and Hurricane Irma had cut power in the Orlando, Florida, neighborhood where she lived. Stephen Paddock, who lived in Nevada, followed up with a call to their mother. Later, he sent her a walker to help her get around, Eric Paddock said. Stephen Paddock lived in Mesquite with his girlfriend, 62-year-old Marilou Danley. She was out of the country during the shooting, but returned (the day after the shooting) and was questioned by law enforcement. (CNN)
When he bought a house in Mesquite, he wrote on his application that his income came from “gambling.” He also told a real estate agent that he gambled about $1 million a year, an agent speaking on condition of anonymity said. Paddock said he was a high roller and real estate speculator from Las Vegas. “We’re up all night because we gamble,” Don Judy, one of Paddock’s old neighbors in Florida, remembered him saying. (CNN)
The Brother of Stephen Paddock, Eric Paddock, was dumbfounded by the news of his brothers actions and said in an interview that Stephen was “not an avid gun guy at all.” Col. Shaffer said his sources estimated he had in excess of $100,000 in weapons. The DailyMail.co.uk revealed his full arsenal with pictures and estimated costs at the end of THIS article.
Lauren Southern revealed from an AirBnB insider that Paddock had rented three homes in the Vegas area for the weekend. Why would he rent three separate homes on the same weekend… and have a suite provided by Mandalay Bay. That doesn’t add up, but not much does as all of the initial narrative claims have unraveled.
According to the Daily Mail,
- Stephen Paddock bought a Ruger American .308 bolt-action rifle with an 18-inch barrel for $600 from Guns & Guitars just hours before arriving in Las Vegas
- The rifle was not part of the 23-weapon arsenal found in his sniper’s nest in the Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Gunshop worker Skipper Speece revealed Paddock was ‘calm and normal’ when he bought the weapon at around 3pm on September 28
- Skipper said Paddock was a regular visitor to the store and he had served him four times in total
- Police could not find it after searching his car and homes where other guns were found in a large gun safe.
Paddock’s family insists that he had no strong political or religious inclinations, however during a live press conference, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo revealed that the Las Vegas gunman, Stephen Paddock, may have been “radicalized” and that authorities were attempting to uncover the source of his radicalization meaning that they most likely had evidence that he was radical, but were not sure how or when it happened.
BREAKING: Sheriff Lombardo suggests shooter was “radicalized” & authorities attempting to uncover source. pic.twitter.com/HtoIxRhvvA
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) October 3, 2017
“Did this person get radicalized unbeknownst to us? And we want to identify that source,” said Lombardo.
If confirmed, this suggests that there may have been a political motive behind the massacre.
According to Infowars, Stephen Paddock was an Antifa member who was also linked with ISIS, according to an FBI agent involved in storming the 64-year-old domestic terrorist’s hotel room.
“The Las Vegas attack was carried out by a soldier of the Islamic State and he carried it out in response to calls to target states of the coalition,” the group’s news agency Amaq said in reference to the U.S.-led coalition fighting the group in the Middle East.
“The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago,” Amaq added. (Reporting by Ali Abdelaty; Writing by Arwa Gaballa; Editing by Ahmed Aboulenein)
While mainstream media and some alternative media dismiss the ISIS link, MSM have previously acknowledged that ISIS has never claimed responsibility for a terror attacks unless they were at least loosely associated with it. However, in the end, ISIS is still a creation of the shadow government who lies… a lot, and James Brower seems to be the only source on this, so who knows?
Continued on next page…