The Saudi Purge: Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman Arrests prominent Saudi Arabian Princes, Government Ministers, and Business People Citing Corruption

//The Saudi Purge: Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman Arrests prominent Saudi Arabian Princes, Government Ministers, and Business People Citing Corruption

The Saudi Purge: Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman Arrests prominent Saudi Arabian Princes, Government Ministers, and Business People Citing Corruption

By | 2018-02-01T00:42:56+00:00 November 4th, 2017|Political Corruption|0 Comments

A number of prominent Saudi Arabian princes, government ministers, and business people were arrested in Saudi Arabia in November 2017 following the creation of an anti-corruption committee led by Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman (also known as MbS). Hours after the appointment MbS began making arrests, including several of his own relatives.

As many as 500 people were rounded up in the ongoing sweep. Saudi Arabian banks froze more than 2,000 domestic accounts as part of the crackdown. According to the Wall Street Journal, the Saudi government is targeting cash and assets worth up to $800 billion. The Saudi authorities claimed that amount is composed of assets worth around $300 billion to $400 billion that they can prove was linked to corruption.

In December 2017, President Trump issued an executive order to cease the assets of those involved in sex trafficking. Was the Saudi Prince doing the same thing in order to cut off the money supply required to conduct these evil black market industries? It was reported that many of these individuals were involved in the planning of 9/11 and linked to major corruption. Could the arrests and freezing of the bank accounts be only related to 9/11 or was he saving face for many of his relatives involved? Recall that 1 week after the purge began, a Saudi princess spoke of the pedophilia that existed at the highest levels in Saudi Arabia.

Attorney General Sheikh Saud Al Motjeb said in a statement that the arrests were “merely the start of a vital process to root out corruption wherever it exists.” He added that those detained will have access to legal counsel and pledges to hold trials “in a timely and open manner.” Meanwhile, King Salman appointed 26 new judges.

MbS stated that “We show them all the files that we have and as soon as they see those about 95 percent agree to a settlement…About 1 percent are able to prove they are clean and their case is dropped right there. About 4 percent say they are not corrupt and with their lawyers want to go to court.” When asked about reports of cash and assets totaling $800 billion that belong to the people accused of corruption, the official said, “Even if we get 100 billion back, that would be good.”

The Hal Turner Radio Show website reported on November 14, 2017:

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Mohammed bin Salman recent ‘anti-corruption’ crackdown on the powerful elite has included dozens of powerful 9/11 conspirators, including Osama bin Laden’s brother and royal family members.

The new purge that saw the mass arrests of royalty and billionaires saw dozens of elites placed under house arrest, including 38 cabinet members that were accused of being the architects of 9/11.

President Donald Trump is said to have had a significant influence on the recent purge, which saw the Clinton/Bush globalist era come to a sudden close.

Clinton allies and donors, along with 9/11 conspirators, have all been arrested signaling the end of the globalist influence on the world.

Many Americans have been aware of the role Saudi Arabia played in the 9/11 attacks; 5 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.

In 2002, the bipartisan Joint Congressional Inquiry conducted an extensive investigation into the intelligence failures in the lead-up to 9/11. President George W. Bush sealed the section covering Saudi Arabia’s possible involvement, presumably to avoid damaging relations with one of America’s closest Middle Eastern allies.

Since then, the 28 pages have been locked in a basement room at the U.S. Capitol; lawmakers can read them, but are forbidden from revealing their exact contents. Spearheading the campaign to have them declassified is former Sen. Bob Graham, who co-chaired the inquiry. “The 28 pages primarily relate to who financed 9/11,” he said last year, “and they point a very strong finger at Saudi Arabia.”

But before Trump, weak leaders like Bush, Clinton, and Obama failed to stand up to the Saudis, thus selling out the American people.

Then the Massacre at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas took place.  According to radar recordings from the nearby McCarren airport, at least seven helicopters appeared to have been used in that attack.  Three of them hovered over rooftops near to both Mandalay Bay and to the Country Music festival which was attacked.  The hovering was presumably done to drop-off shooters.

Regardless of whatever shots may have been coming from Mandalay Bay, video from Las Vegas clearly shows MUZZLE FLASH coming from mid-air, away from Manadalay Bay – which could only have come from a helicopter.

It turned out that certain Saudis owned the top five floors of the Mandalay Bay, and according to highly confidential information, members of the Saudi Royal Family were in Las Vegas the night of the attack.  Perhaps even the King of Saudi Arabia himself!

This has lead certain investigators to conclude the “worst mass shooting in US history” was actually an ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION of certain Saudi Royalty.  The hit was financed by certain members of the Saudi government.  The people killed at the concert . . . . were a DIVERSION from the real target: The Saudi royalty in Vegas that night.

President Trump dispatched Jared Kushner to Saudi Arabia via commercial flight on an UNANNOUNCED trip.  My former colleagues in the FBI confirm Kushner brought with him, highly classified investigation materials showing who paid how much to whom in order to carry out or facilitate the attack, and telephone/email intercepts proving the Vegas massacre was a cover for an attempted “hit” against the Saudi Royals.

72 Hours after Kushner departed Saudi Arabia, “the purge” began, with round-ups of Royal Family members, current and former Ministers and others.

Apparently, many of those arrested – BUT NOT ALL – have been financing/using terrorism for years to implement THEIR goals worldwide.  Most of them were wrapped-up in one fell swoop when the Crown Prince had so many arrested. The cabal is out of business.  Their compatriots in the AMERICAN federal government, are next.

 

About the Author:

Leave A Comment